One thing is for sure, everyone is prone to depression, regardless of age. In Kenya, the prevalence of depression among the youth is growing rapidly. A recent study indicated that nearly half of Kenyans (young and old) may be suffering from some kind of depression.
- The real but hidden cost of Corruption
- Managing organisational cash
- Accounting & audit in a digital world
- Do you use artificial intelligence for your audits?
- INSIDER TRADING CONUNDRUM EXPLAINED
- REBUILDING ‘THE CRACKED WALLS’ IN SACCOS
- THE NATIONAL HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND
- WORLD WATER DAY
- Social Re-engineering
- Building on trust to thrust the economy
- Avoidable fatalities – Ignored lessons
- A good steward of business
- Accountancy and alcohol and drug abuse (ada)